Friday 6 May 2011

Getting Back Together With Your Ex - Your "Get Back Plan"

The 'Get Your Love Back' Plan

Having identified the things you must avoid when you want your love back, (see my previous article of 1st May 2011) it's important that you take action right now to work on these changes.

What follows is a simple guideline to follow that will help you get your love back and as I have mentioned, it’s important to have a well-structured plan if you want your love back. This is by no means an in-depth step-by-step of the process but it will get you well on your way.

#1 - Resist making the mistakes listed above and agree to the break up.

Being agreeable to your partner will show them that you ARE listening to their needs and you’re mature enough to handle the break up.

#2 - Limit contact.

If you’re separated, either temporarily or officially, limit how much you communicate with your ex for now. Use this time to gain another perspective on your situation and for the air to settle.

If you’re still together but things are bleak, talk reasonably with your partner about what you’re feeling and where the relationship may be going. Remember although this may lead to a break up, it’s better to know now than to constantly question and worry about the outcome of your relationship.

Either way you need to have a heart-to-heart with your partner and find out exactly what each of you want, and what you’re willing to do to keep the relationship moving forward.

#3 - Keep busy and re-evaluate your life goals and ambitions.
The best way to recover or heal from a break up is to refocus your life around other priorities that might have been neglected during your relationship. Use this time to improve your health, get fit, improve your finances and reconnect with friends and families.

#4 - Keep your eye open for new love and new opportunities.

As much as it will hurt to move on from your partner, it’s deadly to cling onto hope.
Don’t place the fate of your happiness in someone else’s hands. Start to take control of your life and move onto better opportunities remember life is not a rehearsal you only get one go at it.

#5 – Re-establish a connection

If you are really desperate to re-establish your relationship do so very slowly, yes slowly increase contact with your partner. Remember though it's very important at first that you have a period of no contact or limited contact to put things into perspective. There is no set number of days you should wait but give it at least a month (depending on circumstances) before you attempt to get back together.

2 comments:

  1. Mark and i were two peas in a pod for two years and three months,but things changed
    when moved to a new neighborhood,he met anotherand our relationship started to fail,
    i did everything a woman could,surfered for love till i start to have low self esteem
    .Then i met this spellcaster online through a testimony on aol questions,his email is
    ifapriestforspell gmail dot com,mine is aliciasmith001 gmail com...................
    took a leap of faith,contacted him and he replied,he told me his charges,
    i paid and about a week,Mark called,and apologised,we made up and little miss fling stayed away..
    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently saw a testimony about a spell caster of some sort in a blog
    I visit for relationship and marriage counselling problems and I just
    thought after ripped off the previous year of almost about $580, I
    should try it*maybe out of desperation of some sort*..and I contacted
    them..Atfirst everything felt dreamy and unbelievable,their
    consultations and solution was a little bit easy and strange and I was
    scared a little cos I heard read and heard lots of stories of fake
    spell casters and scammers ripping people off their money..I played
    along with a little hope and and faith and I was sent some few stuffs
    after everything and it worked like a miracle,everything went to a
    while new direction,it was and is amazing...I guess it was all good
    faith that made me read That particular post that faithful day..I hope
    they could help other people too like they did me...I did a little and
    I got everything I wanted and wished for*my husband,my family and my
    life back*their address is;odonshiraad@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete